BitcoinVN is operated CTY TNHH BVN STAR. Services provided by BitcoinVN include but are not limited to BitcoinVN.io, the technology and platform integrated therein, our API and related applications and products (collectively the “Service”).
Enforcement and Amendments
- By accessing or using the Service you confirm to have understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms.
- We reserve the right to amend, modify or alter these Terms from time to time, in our sole discretion.
The Service allows users to exchange one type of asset to another via various methods. Those assets include various cryptocurrencies and the Vietnam Dong ("VND").
Description of service:
- Select the asset that you want to exchange from (deposit method) and the asset that you want to receive (settle method), jointly referred to as “pair”.
- Provide the receiving details where the received amount will be sent.
Eligibility and Service Rules
By using the Service you warrant:
- You use our Services at your sole option, discretion and risk.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable while using our Services.
- You are at least 18 years old or of other legal age.
- You agree to pay the fees for Transactions completed via Services as defined by BitcoinVN, which we may change from time to time.
- You agree that there are risks, associated with Internet-based system, such as the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections and with a Blockchain Protocol.
- Sending and destination addresses used and/or assets exchanged on these services shall not be associated with terrorism, fraud, scam or any type of illegal activity.
4. Contact info
For questions or general inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Legal and Law Enforcement Enquiry
BitcoinVN will respond to law enforcement requests from authorised law enforcement officials with proof of authority. The guide below explains how authorised law enforcement officials can contact BitcoinVN to request customer information.
Submission of Requests
Law enforcement inquiries provided to BitcoinVN should contain relevant information to the request, including the details of the law enforcement agency, the related case officer or representative to contact, details of information requested, as well as a way in which BitcoinVN can authenticate the request being made.
The request should contain information that will help BitcoinVN identify the user or transaction for which the information is being sought. This could includes public address, transaction ID, IP address, bank account and time/date of suspicious activity.
Law enforcement inquires can also include an attachment of any documentation that may be applicable or otherwise related to the request for information. These could include, but not limited to, subpoenas, court orders, or search warrants.
Law enforcement officials can use email@example.com for requesting information. To ensure a timely response, please do not send law enforcement inquiries to BitcoinVN Support or any other channel not intended for law enforcement.